Balancing cushioned comfort and long-lasting protection, the Mohawk Home Dual Surface Rug Pad offers plush cushioning, non-slip grip, insulation, sound absorption, and superior flooring protection that is perfect for busy households. A great choice for all floor types, the durable blended felt fibers and non-slip latex backing is essential to keeping your rug attractive, in place, and your floors damage free. Available in scatters, runners, and popular sizes such as 5x8, 6x9, and 8x10, this rug pad can also be easily customized using scissors to fit any size or shape. Our rug pads feature Green Label Plus Certification by The Carpet & Rug Institute, showcasing top quality products with the lowest chemical emissions on the market.
- PLUSH COMFORT CUSHION: The 1/4" felt fiber offers a soft feel underfoot, flooring protection, sound absorption, insulation, and all-around extra comfort for your area rugs in any room around your home.
- EXTRA GRIP: The latex rubber backing provides additional grip under your area rugs to help prevent slipping, sliding, bunching, and wrinkles during everyday use. (area rug not included)
- RECOMMENDED USE: Larger area rugs, over 5x8, with latex backing provide the best non-slip functionality. For added non-slip grip to scatters, runners, and other smaller area rug sizes under 5x8, it is recommended to use rug tape or non-slip corner tabs to help prevent slipping and sliding in high traffic spaces.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SIZING: Simply score the surface and trim your rug pad with scissors to fit any area rug size or shape. For the 1/2" thick rug pad option, it is recommended to trim the pad 2" short of your area rugs perimeter. For the 1/4" thick rug pad option, it is recommended to trim the pad 1" to 2" short of your area rugs perimeter.
- FLOORING TYPES: For carpet, simply place the rug pad under your rug with the felt side down toward the carpeting. For hard surface flooring, place the rug pad under your rug with the non-slip latex rubber side facing down toward the floor.
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly manufactured in America with US and imported materials.