The Sabina Timber Brown Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile will bring a truly rustic, wood-like appearance to any room. This tile features a textured, mixed finish surface in varying distressed brown tones with meticulous wood grain designs. To add further contrast and depth, this tile has subtle bumps and grooves that echo the texture of real wood. The finishing touch on this tile is the imitations of scuffs and spots, which gives this tile an antiquated appearance reminiscent of distressed painted wood. There are 18 different variations of wood grains and distressed markings, offering a look that is completely your own. Its impervious and frost-resistant features make this an ideal tile for both commercial and residential indoor and outdoor installations, including bathrooms, kitchens, and fireplaces. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
- 11.2 square feet, 16 pieces per case. Case weight is 45.44 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 9.88 in. width x 9.88 in. length x 0.36 in. thick
- Glazed, medium textured finish with a mixed finish and substantial variation in tone
- PEI Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and are frost resistant
- COF rating less than or equal to 0.5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and residential use
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.