Bring a unique piece of world art to your living space with this Handmade One-of-a-Kind Vegetable Dye Kazak Wool Rug from Afghanistan. Made with 100% wool and vegetable dyes, this rug features a knot count of 180 per square inch and a pile height of 0.25 inches. The navy, red, ivory, gold, brown, blue, and tan color palette adds an exotic touch to any room.
- One-of-a-kind Kazak design
- Handmade by village weavers within the Hazara tribe in the Bamyan province of Afghanistan
- Made with 100% wool and vegetable dyes
- Knot count of 180 per square inch
- Pile height of 0.25 inches
- Features a colorful navy, red, ivory, gold, brown, blue, and tan palette
Story Behind the Art:
- This rug was crafted using traditional techniques and natural materials. The majority of the weavers are women who live in the villages of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India. As a result of their work, local farmers benefit from wool sales and local artisans create natural and vegetable dyes for the weavers to use in their designs. The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size, and design, making each rug unique. Regular vacuuming and annual professional cleaning will keep your rug looking new for years to come.
- Imported from Afghanistan. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.