Add a touch of elegance to your living space with this Handmade One-of-a-Kind Tabriz Wool and Silk Rug from India. Made with 100-percent wool pile and pure vegetable dyes, this rug boasts a knot count per square inch of 200 and a pile height of 0.25 inches. Its navy, red, ivory, tan, blue, olive, and pink colors make it an exquisite piece of world art that will enhance any room.
- 100-percent wool pile and pure vegetable dyes
- Knot count per square inch of 200
- Pile height of 0.25 inches
- Handmade one-of-a-kind design
- Navy, red, ivory, tan, blue, olive, and pink colors
Story Behind the Art:
- The Tabriz design of this rug was copied and re-created in the Jodhpur region of India, by Jaipur village weavers. These rugs are virtually identical in design, workmanship and authenticity as the originals. Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, the size may vary from as advertised by 3-4 inches. Regular vacuuming and annual professional cleaning will keep your rug looking new for years to come. The majority of the weavers are women, who live in the villages of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India. As we grow, we are able to create more jobs for female weavers who otherwise would not have the opportunity to do so. The community also thrives from rug weaving as the local farmers benefit from wool sales, and the local artisans create natural and vegetable dyes for the weavers to use in their designs.
- Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.