Transform your bedroom into a cozy coastal retreat with the 'Six Abstract Sea Stones' Nautical & Coastal Duvet Cover Set from Designart. Created using high density Italian ink, the print is extra vibrant, featuring soft and elegant colors that will brighten up your bedroom. Made from ultra-soft, lightweight 100% microfiber polyester, this bedding set is wrinkle resistant and ensures a comfortable night's sleep. This set includes one duvet cover and two standard pillow shams for a complete and stylish look. Available in twin, queen, and king sizes, this set is made in Canada and easily integrated into your already decorated space.
- Printed using High Density Italian Ink making the colors extra vibrant.
- Made from ultra-soft, lightweight 100% microfiber polyester. Wrinkle resistant fabric. Down-like comfort, odorless.
- The bed set includes one bed cover and two standard pillow shams to create a complete and stylish look.
- The elegant and soft colors are both trendy and fun to brighten and update your bedroom.
- Made in Canada
- Actual comforter inserts and pillow inserts are not included. This set includes the two pillow shams and comforter cover only.
- Decorative Wall Art and throw pillows to match this set are available but sold separately.
- 1 Duvet Cover: 104 inches wide x 88 inches long
- 2 King Shams: 20 inches wide x 36 inches long
- 1 Duvet Cover: 88 inches wide x 88 inches long
- 2 Standard Shams: 16 inches wide x 26 inches long
- 1 Duvet Cover: 68 inches wide x 88 inches long
- 1 Standard Sham: 16 inches wide x 26 inches long
- Material: Polyester.
- Pattern: Nautical & Coastal Duvet Cover
- Color: Blue
- Style: Nautical & Coastal, Abstract & Fractals, Beach
- Reversible: No
- Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash on cold gentle cycle. Wash separately on first wash. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please note that duvet inserts or comforters aren't provided with the purchase of a duvet cover unless otherwise specified.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.